Criminal Trespass

Criminal Trespass Cases

Texas Penal Code Section 30.05 describes criminal trespass. Basically, if you enter or remain on someone else's property--such as residential land, agricultural land, a building, a parking lot or a vehicle--without the permission of the owner, you may be charged with criminal trespassing. You may have received notice that trespassing was not allowed through the posting of signs or have been given notice to leave and failed to do so. In these situations, you could be charged with a misdemeanor.

If you or someone you know has been charged with criminal trespassing anywhere in Williamson County, you should contact my office to arrange a free consultation. I serve clients throughout the county in criminal defense and have handled hundreds of cases. I provide personalized one-on-one legal service and will work vigorously on your behalf to obtain a case dismissal, reduction of charges or minimization of the negative consequences of any charges.

How an Attorney Can Help

In any criminal matter, your interests will be best served by hiring a Georgetown criminal defense lawyer who is experienced and familiar with the local court system, prosecutors and judges. You might be facing potential jail time, fines and other court-mandated penalties. Having a capable defense attorney at your side can ensure that your legal rights are protected and you are given the best chance for a favorable outcome. I will take every measure to help you achieve the most positive case results. I take my job seriously as your personal advocate and legal representative.